Q & A KNOWLEDGE TO GET STARTED
June 26, 2018
LOOK BELOW FOR YOUR ANSWERS……
When will I be able to get the cost of the program?
After your 3rd class, we will sit down with you and have a discovery session to find out your goals and to give our recommendations for a program moving forward. The average cost of our program is $99 per Month.
2. Q. How long are the classes?
Children 4-11: 45 minutes Adults/youth 1 hour
3. Q. What type of Martial Arts do you teach?
Shisei Ryu Karate-Do and Fundamental Aiki-Wanomichi
4. Q. Will my special needs child be able to handle classes?
A. Yes; Master Ray will give a consultation and help develop a training plan
5. Q. My child is a talker will that be an issue?
A. No S(He) will be guided and shown when to use their talented tongue. Many talkers become great instructors. We can show them how.
6. Q. what are the differences in the Fundamental Aiki Wanomichi and Karate Classes?
A. karate is a striking art-kicks and punches and Aikido is an art that uses angles and blending with the energy that is issued. Wanomichi is commonly known as an Art of Self Defense in which you subdue the opponent in a lock, hold, or a throw. Wanomichi means the path of peace.